Careers. There’salways roomfor more greatpeople. Makeyourself known!
Dare to go beyond.
In the never-ending battle to win consumers’ hearts, brands and businesses need to go beyond expectations. They have to push the status quo. Just like we do, every day.
Born05 are creatives, storytellers, innovators, business boosters, and game changers. At Born05, we do things together. We always strive for the highest quality and don’t settle for less. We are looking for like-minded souls who can help us shape the future. That rare breed, that does not settle for less than the best work and dares to push the envelope.
Born05 is part of ACE, and agency group, or family as we like to call them, with a mission to make impact through building connected brands. They truly live their purpose, adding value through seamless customer and brand experiences, with services that positively impact people’s lives.
Born05 is looking for you, a senior UX/UI designer to bolster our award-winning digital team.
As a Sr. UX/UI designer, you’re the linking pin between strategy, design and development. You’re always advocating the interest of the end-user in our projects – and you do it with a great love for all things digital. Together with our strategist, visual designers, motion designers, developers and copywriters, you’ll get your hands on a broad scale of projects in digital branding and product design for some of the leading brands and companies in the Netherlands.
- Have some considerable years of experience in the field of UX and UI design, working at an agency or in-house-team.
- You are a leader. You know how to take a team and a client by the hand and lead them through the complexity of modern digital project development.
- You show perseverance. Creating the best work takes time and determination. You have the energy and drive to stay and see a project through till the end.
- You are structured and you use methods like Design Thinking to structure your creative process.
- You’re able to look at (design) problems in a broader scope, but you can also zoom in and work out the finer details of user interface design.
- Organizing your work comes natural to you. You’re familiar with design systems and UX patterns and have the eagerness to experiment with new innovative ways to let users interact with our products.
- You master tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or Principle.
- You’re hungry to become a better version of yourself every day!
What we offer
- The chance to work with some of the most beloved brands in the Netherlands.
- You will be able to deliver some great, meaningful products, platforms and experiences.
- Great, friendly, professional colleagues.
- An environment for self-development.
- Good salary, pension and travel expenses.
- Fresh MacBook Pro will be waiting for you (hipster stickers not included).
Do you recognize yourself in the above and are you ready to join our passionate team? Don’t wait any longer and send us your motivation letter and portfolio!
P.S. Dutch native? Je mag ook in het Nederlands reageren.
You’re hungry, looking for the perfect place to jumpstart your career; we’re looking for fresh talent with great skills. Are you seeking to gain hands-on experience in the real world? An internship at our agency provides you with the ultimate stepping-stone to a successful career, leading to a potential permanent contract. You’ll contribute to the daily activities of a bustling and dynamic agency, and get a great look behind the scenes.
As a Project Manager Intern, you’ll assist and support our team of project managers in a wide variety of activities that include client relations, production and coordination of campaigns, content, digital products, and quality assurance in the final phase of a project.
We are looking for an outgoing, energetic problem-solver, with strong communication and organizational skills.
During the internship you’re under the supervision of the Project Management lead, who guides and coaches you. Do you want to work for top (inter)national brands? Curious about what you can accomplish in six months? So are we. Ready to dive in?
You’re looking for experience; we’re looking for young pioneers with great skills. In our agency, we provide intern opportunities in different disciplines such as Design, Strategy, Project Management, Development and Editorial. We do require a solid portfolio, featuring examples of recent work that illustrates your strengths.
During the internship you’re under the supervision of a discipline lead, which guides and coaches you. Do you want to work for top (inter) national brands? Curious about what you can accomplish in a couple of months? So are we. Many former interns are still here, and our goal is that you’ll stick around too. Ready to dive in?
At Born05. We do things together.
We like to hear each other’s ideas. Not in long, monotonous meetings, but in quick sessions. When a project is developing at full speed, teams gather and ask one question: how can we make this even better? Even if we’re not working on a project for our clients, our instinct is to brainstorm together, develop innovative ideas, new products and to generally inspire each other.